Local Air Agencies
- Benton Clean Air Agency – Benton County
- Northwest Clean Air Agency – Whatcom, Island, & Skagit counties
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency – Thurston, Mason, Pacific, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, & Clallam counties
- Puget Sound Clean Air Agency – King, Snohomish, Pierce, & Kitsap counties
- Southwest Clean Air Agency – Lewis, Skamania, Clark, Cowlitz, & Wahkiakum counties
- Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency – Spokane County
- Yakima Regional Clean Air Agency – Yakima County
Lands not under the authority of local air agencies or Tribes are enforced by the state Department of Ecology. Regulated lands within the Department of Ecology are divided into 3 main regions:
Ecology Central Regional Office – Chelan, Douglas, Kittitas, Klickitat, and Okanogan counties.
Information and receptionist: 509-575-2490.
Ecology Eastern Regional Office – Adams, Asotin, Columbia, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Stevens, Walla Walla, and Whitman counties.
Information and receptionist: 509-329-3400.
Ecology Northwest Regional Office – San Juan county only.
Information and receptionist: 425-649-7000.
USDA Forest Service – Olympic N.F.
USDA Forest Service – Mt Baker-Snoqualmie N.F.